Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What Are Concord Cleats

"Cueca a drunk" ...

This exquisite others describe what may be a glass of wine ... especially when enjoyed around a good conversation and company ...
But as we all know the flesh is weak ... and is easy to fall into the temptation to drink a few glasses others ... to pass a better time or to drown sorrows in a good red ... but ... are details ... The truth is that wine to accompany the human being from the old and without it life would otherwise "dye" ... Without going any further ... here in Chile we are recognized as major exporters and consumers wine ... How not to be around at a barbecue with friends, pa'l 18 in a rama'h, meals that meet the big family, etc ... or simply heat pa'h throat ... and most curious that although the country is known for producing the best wine in the world, its people consume mostly popular wine, the town or cheaper .... how to forget liter boxes Carrera siblings, Lomas de Cauquenes, flavorings, Uncle Luke and many others ... or just ... good bottle purchased at a liquor store with the smell of bad wine and old drunks ...
Well ... life would not be such without this experience ... This is why I share this with cueca honor you in this liquid co ...
The following verses are part of a "virtual conference" on that for months cuequeros met in an Internet site several cuecas enthusiasts. To show a long cueca of unknown origin ...
I must say that these verses came into my hands through the cultural and regional magazine, "Mocha" ... where they were published ...

....... I hope you enjoy and HEALTH! so ......


come
outgoing channels for drunk and fell asleep
tramp there in the plaza
and kiss a dog filthy first

I did
then 'e
spree was wash my face with a jug
my soul with a jug full of red
and I brushed my teeth I am pretty

say
I'm drunk and half lacho

lacho
and a half to and if he believes
Nah, you say I look like the yoni dep

the yoni dep
my soul I can not explain
told me a fag
mijito rich!

mijito rich shit ran
an old street was laughing

was laughing I was pa lese
church to pray for the world

Take this Take this cauro
while praying
noticed a girl watching me

my soul I look forward
thank dear God gave him with great faith

Teresa
with great faith and begged
hopefully the brunette
near me

Oh if it came near me and meanwhile
light appears
the Holy Father!

oh God the Holy Father
telling me "come here no more
your misdeeds"

Your misdeeds devil
apologize just feel a hand in
pants pants
mijita
what has been believed?
not see what this day I convertí'o
?

convertí'o my soul I
in Sexton
never see me take tintal
! Guacha tintito
take no more sins
porfa remove your hand I've changed

I've changed a lot
Diosito
thanks for saving me from hell I am a blessed

am blessed my soul and the dark
kept insisting me dumb
Güena
Güena dumb
Father give me a second!
strong are the temptations in this world

in this world was reluctant infamous
wing took me to the sacristy

the sacristy my soul is good place
told me the brown lunch

kids lunch chicken with potatoes
since that day I have black legs

my soul black legs like a spider
outraged I retire tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment