Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Shoes Rubbing On Ankles

empty ...

is not my intention to be a heretic, much less to offend the majority of my acquaintances who are Christians, but I allowed myself to release my questions, as most (if not all) have had. There are many existing environment to God, starting with the basic is whether there really is ... and these questions will be accommodated in this space ... because I believe deeply that the opposite of faith is not the question, but fear. Christ always presented a diffuse to others (usually his disciples) and these can not recognize not say "do not hesitate," says "fear not", showing that when he is among us fear is prohibited, not the doubt, understands that while it tolerates no end to destroy our faith and it totally separate.
But, all this is subjective and do not intend to convince anyone of my deeply held beliefs, just give me the pleasure of asking, in order to search and figure out answers, which can often seem cold, ... but believe me ... only mask the need and the love I feel (my way) by God ...
The following is a brief dialogue, but that epitomizes one of those questions that concerned about healthy and I can not help myself from time to time ... and I have no fear or shame in sharing it because I feel that neither this nor any other questions that I've been able part with him ... therefore ... I have no regrets ...


Humanity God
  • why?
  • why why?
  • why is that?
  • because it just is ...
  • but why?
  • because it is the destination ...
  • is there fate?
  • entertainment as there is God ...
  • what does God see the entertainment?
  • for leisure he created us ...
  • what then are your entertainment?
  • and destiny of boredom ...
  • what do you mean?
  • only what I think ...
  • what do you think?
  • in His infinite power and eternal glory, God got bored and created us as a hobby and when it is idle to send us a test to see how we react ...
  • think this is cold ...
  • is cold, but necessary and just, I am human and I doubt ... What would you do if you had the eternal and the supreme power?, If all creation praise and worship you, do not you get tired and look to find a hobby?
  • maybe ...
  • most likely yes, so do not judge God ... I too have done the same ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment