This
poem is a piece or chapter of a book I'm starting to write ... well, came at a time of solitude in which I imagined would be like being in love, happy or something ... In the context of a man dedicated to a woman, so it is written for "her" ... With nothing more to say give way to this piece I decided to head ...." look "...
LOOK
trying to get away from your eyes but fail
fled
Your eyes do not imprisoned and I became me
in lowly slave lashes smooth
Those beautiful eyes
How to avoid, how to ignore?
had before me two rubies love
How to separate if they were intertwined? ... I do not want
Just look without having to find me waiting
And so with your eyes crystallized
Know what you've done with my feelings confused ...
What color is your eyes? What color
strongly attracts me? ...
I see the emerald in your eyes I see peace
quiet charm What you have in your eyes?,
What tenderness hide ashamed? ...
Seeking a reason to tie your lips
That I speak silent without being able to listen
Seeking a reason to support my run
And I find the lipstick of your kisses without end
The depth of your mouth is my heart beats drowned
His delivery is aware
And you've returned the tears in my eyes I've
created with your lips of death ...
Your frozen face is an expression of beauty
sadness Your eyes closed
sure what I can do if you can not find
inspired metaphysics that keeps your face?
Should I hide?
Should I fight? Should I hide
just watch?
Say I do with this bitterness
How humble transformed into writing? ... You
in one evening lying eyelids
in your mouth blurred rainbow on your lips
Hidden charm
hypnotized crying stars Dawn
hidden ... How to reach you if you're flying?
Tied to the moon with the sky playing touch
What if I find you naked and faithful
Dancing with the waves ...
walk barefoot in the sand and warm
You pick up pieces of my shattered love
and rebuild my soul when my tears dry ... Your hair
vacuum reaches out
Pearl Drops fragrant tenderness
saddened flutters gently in the breeze
painful ... What you looking at me like that?
What are you looking lapidary eye?
What are hardened in my flesh?
What I found in my hands shaking? You go slowly
You stop me before my eyelashes together
That amazed
What do caressing the mouth? What are you looking
your fingers on my skin moisturized? ...
I deliver on scattered pieces of my love
take my hand and bring it to your chest
feel the heart beats free
smiling And I find eager lips
fire ... What did you find it in my kiss of affection?
What did you find my naked eye? Why
show me love scented understanding? Why
free make me tied to your waist? ... I can find soft
each
wake from my sleep I can see you naked in every sunset orange
And I only say thanks
space
with caresses and kisses on the back and neck
Then I look into your eyes and am sensitive
Miro your lips and open meeting
I see your hands and discover gentle
I see your hair gets on my chest
I embrace as if he had this beautiful dream And I
reflection in your eyes
small velvet ... What color is your look? What color
strongly attracts me? What color
took me toward your lips? What color
me to lose myself in you? ...
fled
Your eyes do not imprisoned and I became me
in lowly slave lashes smooth
Those beautiful eyes
How to avoid, how to ignore?
had before me two rubies love
How to separate if they were intertwined? ... I do not want
Just look without having to find me waiting
And so with your eyes crystallized
Know what you've done with my feelings confused ...
What color is your eyes? What color
strongly attracts me? ...
I see the emerald in your eyes I see peace
quiet charm What you have in your eyes?,
What tenderness hide ashamed? ...
Seeking a reason to tie your lips
That I speak silent without being able to listen
Seeking a reason to support my run
And I find the lipstick of your kisses without end
The depth of your mouth is my heart beats drowned
His delivery is aware
And you've returned the tears in my eyes I've
created with your lips of death ...
Your frozen face is an expression of beauty
sadness Your eyes closed
sure what I can do if you can not find
inspired metaphysics that keeps your face?
Should I hide?
Should I fight? Should I hide
just watch?
Say I do with this bitterness
How humble transformed into writing? ... You
in one evening lying eyelids
in your mouth blurred rainbow on your lips
Hidden charm
hypnotized crying stars Dawn
hidden ... How to reach you if you're flying?
Tied to the moon with the sky playing touch
What if I find you naked and faithful
Dancing with the waves ...
walk barefoot in the sand and warm
You pick up pieces of my shattered love
and rebuild my soul when my tears dry ... Your hair
vacuum reaches out
Pearl Drops fragrant tenderness
saddened flutters gently in the breeze
painful ... What you looking at me like that?
What are you looking lapidary eye?
What are hardened in my flesh?
What I found in my hands shaking? You go slowly
You stop me before my eyelashes together
That amazed
What do caressing the mouth? What are you looking
your fingers on my skin moisturized? ...
I deliver on scattered pieces of my love
take my hand and bring it to your chest
feel the heart beats free
smiling And I find eager lips
fire ... What did you find it in my kiss of affection?
What did you find my naked eye? Why
show me love scented understanding? Why
free make me tied to your waist? ... I can find soft
each
wake from my sleep I can see you naked in every sunset orange
And I only say thanks
space
with caresses and kisses on the back and neck
Then I look into your eyes and am sensitive
Miro your lips and open meeting
I see your hands and discover gentle
I see your hair gets on my chest
I embrace as if he had this beautiful dream And I
reflection in your eyes
small velvet ... What color is your look? What color
strongly attracts me? What color
took me toward your lips? What color
me to lose myself in you? ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment