Here's ... a great songwriter who personally manages to captivate and make you look all from a human point of view and poetic ... the next song takes me to a state of solitude absorbed, but despite this gap again I find myself every time I hear ... Well, what else I can say ... achievement mourn with this song and smile ...
CREO
believe that even I think maybe I can catch it
think that at last nothing so desperate
I think that dying is a feeling I
to live but now it could be something much more real
I exited to see some sun
I saw you dancing in some old house beatles site
I may still think of me
think I can grasp it and never want to see you so sad, so sad
I think you're crying I remember I opened the door and you were lost
after watching me naked and you laughed My face felt so evil
top
love and if I fell I do not care because all all all all all all
this is the two
not want anything that makes us bad I
I think I
and that's enough
maybe I still think of me think I can grasp
think ...
baby somehow go out that door
baby
're going out I think.
0 comments:
Post a Comment