Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Suspended Delta Sigma Theta Chapters

Part I


((Part of a longer collection of poems entitled "Trembling Night".))



words that look bloody afternoon
come to meet his punishment for violating
With burials and tombs
eternal bark beetles on silver that opened my eyes
prophesy the stars travel
snakes and mud Hypnotic visceral
men are immersed in the ground hungry
Drawing on their bodies and lids scorpions

So I fell I fell in shipwreck
to know that there was no life
After the sea created with sperm from God

in the air a sound of claws
When I see you dancing on Agitated
landline and balanced in my hand convulsed
The flock of screaming sleepwalkers time I eat like fog
port
forgotten Banished from blue shells groan
NiƱa Rosa Lie
Worm Seed Steed Memorial Bridge Barca
Breath Hummingbird Tunnel
slipped to feel
stone drive until I felt I poured
ash cloud
So
words fell into words that look bloody afternoon
So
words fell into the sea Drinking semen God created

0 comments:

Post a Comment