My small body and inflated wanted to rest a moment (just sleeping), but this head that I have urged him to immediately turn on the PC and renew what was done. In 2008 and woke up and I can not sleep on your progress ... so these twelve months I intend to add more literature, music, criticism and ideologies in this blog. Since the soul is also renewed every day, you'll travel by means of words, come recharged and refreshed.
To start this 2008 short poetry ((already old)) but its freshness is ideal for this hot afternoon in January ...
Commutativity
You down, I up
Or vice versa
O 69 in missionary
wall on the stairs or
Anyway
The bus is the same
The position of bodies does not alter the product
You down, I up
Or vice versa
O 69 in missionary
wall on the stairs or
Anyway
The bus is the same
The position of bodies does not alter the product
0 comments:
Post a Comment